• Advising you as to which employees and workers may be furloughed under the Scheme.
• How you should approach selecting employees and workers to be furloughed.
• How to reach agreement with employees or workers to be placed on furlough, especially if you intend to reduce their pay whilst on furlough.
• Preparing a furlough agreement for you and your employees and workers.
• What furloughed employees and workers can and cannot do whilst on furlough.
• How to address issues such as holiday leave and sick leave (including self isolation requirements) when an employee or worker is furloughed.
• How to make the application to HMRC for a furlough grant.
• How to prepare to come out of furlough.
We can also provide practical and expert advice on the Covid19 Self-Employment Income Support Scheme, including areas such as:
Advising you as to whether you are eligible, how much you can claim and, when the GOV.UK online service is made available to make claims, how to make a claim.
© PANLAW 2020
The Association of Pandemic Lawyers is a Company limited by guarantee. Company registered in England no. 12601925
Website by Ben MacLaurin